One Piece - Grand Line Adventures

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Suggestions?

Dragon
    Dragon
    Owner

Beli : 500

Suggestions? Empty Suggestions?

Post by Dragon Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:16 am

If anyone's struggling to roleplay, begin or anything, do let me know a suggestion that'd help you Smile
    Yousei
    Yousei
    Sailor

Beli : 0

Suggestions? Empty Re: Suggestions?

Post by Yousei Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:00 pm

Me, sorta... I'm kinda busy RL, have exams coming up in about a week... also we have this big war plot coming up on the other site and my side will probs get decimated so that's getting a lot of attention as well. Anyway, my char's finally approved so is the DF, but im not sure if I should to join one of your threads now or wait for that party island plot...

Also about DF, it says we start with 0 in the area so I assume we dont start with a fruit power, nor somehow having the fruit. But we are allowed to gained points in the area with RP, least that's what the Dev page says. So, am I allowed to acquire the fruit and the power as soon as I get points in that area, or do I have to get the fruit in some sort of event to unlock the use of that area in general?

P.S. Okay, just noticed the invitation to the thread... you should try to make the NEW PM thingy more eye catching... The question still stands though.
    Dragon
    Dragon
    Owner

Beli : 500

Post by Dragon Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:19 pm

You can put points in fruit areas as early as you want, even before getting the fruit. Just make up some excuse in the first couple roleplay posts like you being a natural fighter or something.

Yeah, I need to make that new PM text better.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:27 pm