One Piece - Grand Line Adventures

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

The Gura Fruit (OOC discussion)

Kyodo M. Kino
    Sailor

Beli : 500

The Gura Fruit (OOC discussion) Empty The Gura Fruit (OOC discussion)

Post by Kyodo M. Kino Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:13 am

Read at caution, if you are not caught up with One Piece, this may contain spoilers. >>

Ever notice, how when Whitebeard uses his devil fruit, Gura Gura no mi, that "Reality cracks" (Calling it reality 'cause I don't really know what to call it.) At first I assumed that it was just to make it look fancy, or to give an example of just how powerful Gura Gura really was. Which, if my theory is correct, it's actually more powerful than that. White beard possessed Haki, all three to be exact. I'm sure, for all of those who have gotten past the arc whitebeard's mainly featured in, you'd have seen that "White beard is the most powerful man in the world" And that "The Gura Gura no Mi is the most powerful fruit in the world." Gura Gura no mi is so powerful, White beard is so powerful, because Gura gura can destroy islands by simply waving your fist through the air and smacking into "Reality." Though, White beard doesn't really have the pillaging personality, nor the "Imma screw dis wrld ovr" type of personality. Therefore, it is logical that he uses Haki to weaken his own attacks. Busoshoku Haki to be exact. He creates an invisible, and, as we're led to believe in the world of one piece, indestructible wall or barrier and hits it with an invisible shockwave. This demonstrates that Gura gura is far more powerful than imagined. (And that Whitebeard was holding back (Forobviousreasoningthough) while saving ace)

Was bored (~o-o)~
    Dragon
    Dragon
    Owner

The Gura Fruit (OOC discussion) Empty Re: The Gura Fruit (OOC discussion)

Post by Dragon Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:27 am

Good idea. It could also be presumed that the 'cracks' from the fruit can be reality ripples, in a sense. Cracks in reality, you know?
    Kyodo M. Kino
    Sailor

Post by Kyodo M. Kino Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:28 am

Or cracks in the Haki? (~>>)~
    Dragon
    Dragon
    Owner

Post by Dragon Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:36 am

Nice theory, but doubtful. It is meant to be an 'Earthquake' fruit after all.
    Uzumi K. Uohito
    Sailor

Beli : 0

Post by Uzumi K. Uohito Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:06 pm

Well yeah... but even then earth quakes don't make mid-air broken glass stuff.. It does however crack/damage the ground in appearance, therefore leading me to believe that the invisible barrier, SOLID barrier I should add, breaks whenever Gura Gura fruit is used on it

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:30 pm