One Piece - Grand Line Adventures

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New: Stats!

Dragon
    Dragon
    Owner

Beli : 500

New: Stats! Empty New: Stats!

Post by Dragon Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:25 pm

Brcause of the likelihood of fights breaking out in East Blue, I have decided to update the Character Development Logs with stats.

I have worked on these stats carefully to make sure nobody can ever end up overpowered - that is to say, everyone has the same scale of 1-10 to work from, the same means of getting these stats and there is also the catch of putting all your points into one area - if you do this, you become weak in others. The same also applies if you spread your stats out. Therefore, everyone will always have a weakness. The stats however, are completely flexible to allow for Cyborg-Fruit mutations (As was seen by one of the Seven Warlords of the Sea) and musician-medic-chef combinations. But as I say, a master of all is impossible.

A side note: Haki is not yet present in the stats due to me not having yet reached its explanation in the manga. It may be added as a major or minor soon and if that happens, I will allow redistribution of points for it.

In response, you should update your log accordingly, or make one if you haven't already done so.

https://onepiecegla.rpg-board.net/f15-character-development-logs

Please post any questions in the questions forum.

Thank you for your support of One Piece - Grand Line Adventures!

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:37 am